Re: [Healeys] Fw: Healeys] Boot pan to shroud

To: Dick Matson <medlabinc@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Healeys] Boot pan to shroud
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 15:51:33 +0000 (UTC)
re: " Is alternating current the standard with TIG welding then ?"

Only for aluminum (AFAIK). Steel is welded with DC.

bs

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

Is alternating current the standard with TIG welding then ?

Anyway I'm in the camp of 'lost and not found yet' items. The spring to hood
rod attachment clip flew during installation one day. that was 2002. I
lamented to Norman Nock about it - not seeing which way it went - or hearing
it land or hit something - and not finding it with my light shining across the
floor. He was patient with my story and sent me a replacement clip - along
with a copy of his Tech book. So I've been watching for that clip ever since.
It might be in same place as the more recent missing brass nut. Or maybe it's
in the much talked about Healey frame black hole.

Dick Matson / Bj8
Cashmere, WA
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html