Re: [Healeys] Fw: Healeys] Boot pan to shroud

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Healeys] Boot pan to shroud
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:36:00 +0000
I lost 2 pieces and found about 4, one of which was a small brass nut.  Maybe
your nut went through that black hole and ended up on my frame.  :)

If my bolt and washer show up on one of your cars, let me know.

I drove the car today to get the rad flushing agent heated and circulating.
They didn't drop on the driveway.  Perhaps they landed somewhere on the 20
mile drive.  At any rate, they didn't appear to go through the rad so ... I'll
say goodbye to them.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html