Re: [Healeys] 57 today

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 57 today
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:12:26 -0700
I have replaced my speedo a couple of times.  Each time, I have set the
replacement odo at the mileage of the replaced speedo/odo.  In addition,
because
of the changes in OD gears, tires, etc., I have kept track of any odo
discrepancies (.945 at this time) and calculate "true mileage".  That is why
I am confident that the 185,365 miles plus (last calculated at Ironstone
Concours) is very close to the actual, "original", miles for my car as
recorded in my 'log book' since purchase in 1970.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html