Re: [Healeys] dash switches

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] dash switches
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:41:46 -0700
My panel light switch gave up the ghost (happy Halloween ;-) ) a while back.
It was not repairable.  I thought, "Why does one need a separate panel light
switch?".  The only time you need the panel lights is in the dark and the
only time you need your headlights is when it's dark.   (OK - so you should
probably have your headlights on when driving on a two lane road and if you
are in California, you need to turn your headlights on if you are using your
windshield wipers).  Rather than replace the panel light switch, I have
taken the power off of the headlight switch.  The panel lights come on when
I turn the headlights on.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031