[Healeys] overdrive

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] overdrive
From: "Herbert Miller" <hgmiller3@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:40:00 -0500
I took my BJ8 out for a test drive the other day, and the overdrive worked
just fine. When I got back, and opened the hood, I noticed that I had not
replaced the actuation rod between the throttle linkage and the overdrive
throttle switch. Then I got to thinking. I have a Jaguar MK11 sedan and a
couple of MGB,s with basically the same OD. Neither make has a overdrive
throttle switch and they seem to work just fine. I don't know about TR,s or
Volvo,s that also used the same basic OD. Why does the Healey use this
switch?

Herb Miller
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html