Re: [Healeys] Land rover diesel

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Land rover diesel
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:34:23 +0100
Got to agree.

My wife once suggested we get an old landover to tow a horsebox, she thought
they looked fun. I bought one, in a sand colour, it was an S11 or S111 I
think. The most basic thing I have ever driven. A diesel engine in an
aluminum can. She drove it once and said sell it. I resold it before it was
ever even registered in my name. A great boy's toy for off road fun, farm
work or real safaris.

cheers

Derek