Re: [Healeys] Fuel line fitting

To: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel line fitting
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:54:13 -0800
Hi Ray,

Doug Reid, aka Mr. Finespanner has the correct compression nuts.  Do you
need the flex line?  There were at least 4 different types and I have
examples of all of them in my collection. I can send photos.

Give me a call if you will be at your Mom's this weekend.  I'm flying today
through Friday morning but should be home this weekend.

Cheers,

Curt