Re: [Healeys] Fuel line fitting

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel line fitting
From: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:51:26 -0800 (PST)
Curt
  Now that Josef mentions it  the compression fitting will only fit one of the
five hoses in your picture(second from top).  My other engine has that same
compression fitting and is a stock 100.  I was focusing on finding the
compression fitting and not paying that much attention.  Now I have to check
the frame tube to see what that fitting looks like. Such fun.
Ray Juncal
PS: Happy Thanksgiving to all you whats celebrating...

--- On Thu, 11/25/10, Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>