[Healeys] Fw: 2.6 engine rebuild

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: 2.6 engine rebuild
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:28:17 -0800
Paraphrasing , but a difference between a frame change and adding ie radial
tires or spin-on filters and the like, is of course reversible vs not
reversible.

To save a car in need of a frame I'm glad they're available.

Dick Matson / Bj8

BTW re the Kent Collection '67 car for restoration, does HBJ8L32600 and '67 go
together?