Re: [Healeys] Not a Healey Day, Today.

To: Curt/Nancy Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not a Healey Day, Today.
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:23:00 -0800 (PST)
Curt,

That happened to me in '74 with my Sunbeam Alpine. Ah youth.

I remember the winter of 78. I was in Dayton and we had some record breaking
snows. It followed the winter of 77 when we had a month of 20 below. Respects
to our friends in more northern climates.

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.