[Healeys] Not a Healey Day, Today.

Subject: [Healeys] Not a Healey Day, Today.
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curt/Nancy Arndt)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 07:11:46 -0800
Greg,

You wimp ;-)  I remember my Sprite being *completely* (I mean NO part of the
car was visible) covered in snow in a big blizzard in Quantico, VA in '78.
I was driving it later that afternoon after I dug it out.  Of course that
was when my sprite was my only means of transport.

BTW, a perfect day here in San Diego County.

Stay warm.

Cheers,

Curt