[Healeys] Pistons

Subject: [Healeys] Pistons
From: magnuskarlsson at bornet.net (Magnus Karlsson)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:45:59 +0100
Bucket lifters I believe come from the MGC engine. Denis Welch sells them.
Take a look at their web site.

Magnus Karlsson

Sweden

www.concourshealeys.com

19 feb 2011 kl. 18:58 skrev Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net>:

> OK, I give up.  What are 'bucket lifters' WRT a Healey OHV engine (and who
supplies them)?  The only references to 'bucket lifters'--besides Tonka
Toys--I could find were WRT OHC engines.

> bs
>

> On 2/19/2011 8:29 AM, Wayne Schultz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am currently rebuilding my BJ-8 motor. I am interested in a set of JE
pistons and wonder if anyone on the list has the specs for JE pistons that
they are happy with. I am trying to not reinvent the wheel.  These will be
going into my street motor along with a slightly hotter cam, balancing, bucket
lifters, lightened flywheel, etc.  I have a set of NOS  Hepolite 4 ring
pistons .020 over that I can use, but they are pretty heavy and come with a
solid oil ring that I would want to replace. Not interested in County or the
new AE pistons made in India.