Re: [Healeys] Dual Circuit Brakes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dual Circuit Brakes
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:26:14 -0700
Dunno about E-types, but aren't most 'dual circuit' systems split?  IOW, they
are not completely redundant, but have
separate lines--driven by separate M/Cs or chambers--to either front/rear, or
side-to-side (e.g. one circuit controls LF
and RR, and one controls RF and LF)?

I don't know of any systems that have two lines to every wheel
cylinder--without some sort of check valve a breach in
one line would affect the other.

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net