Re: [Healeys] Dual Circuit Brakes

To: mgcharlie@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dual Circuit Brakes
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:49:57 -0400
I am not sure I understand this. Does the XKE have two brake master cylinders,
one for each reservoir? Or only one master cylinder & two reservoirs? If two
master cylinders, is one for the front brakes & one for the rear? If yes,
wouldn't that be dual circuits? If no, what was the intent?
Gary

I have a '69 XKE that does not have dual circuit brakes.  It does have
wo brake fluid reservoirs, but not an additional set of brake lines, so
 don't consider it dual circuit.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html