Re: [Healeys] Chasing Classic Cars

To: "'Mark LaPierre'" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Chasing Classic Cars
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:31:14 -0400
Here is a link to this businesses web site: http://www.f40.com/

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mark LaPierre
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 9:58 AM
To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Healeys] Chasing Classic Cars

I have been watching this show, Chasing Classic Cars on HD Theater for a few
months  and am just curious if anyone know whats behind this show?

Does anyone in the Connecticut area know of this shop, the credibility, or
who is
Wayne Carrinie?    The shop is F40 Motorsports, (I believe)

The show deals a lot with the Cal. and Arizona car auctions and mostly rare
classic
and unusual cars.   Wayne ships his cars across the states to sell and buy.
But lately
he seems to get "skunked" on his sales, which makes me wonder why go through
all that expense just to have to bring your car back home and then end up
selling it locally.
Hmmmm?

One has to wonder sometimes which TV shows are on the level and use credible
information as opposed to just another "reality show" that is staged to draw
as many viewers as possible.  (like the American Chopper reality show. That
is getting ridiculous but pretty nice bikes.)

Waynes collection of inventory at his shop seems to be on the upper level of
unusual and higher priced but they don't dwell too much on the inventory
that he has in stock much.
And where is the wife?  She must be the most understanding woman in the
world to stand by while her husband travels all over the US and does his Guy
Toy hobby/business without her along.

Anybody know of this shop/ person or what is behind the makeup of this show?
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html