[Healeys] Dynamat/Dynashield?

Subject: [Healeys] Dynamat/Dynashield?
From: lapierrem at sbcglobal.net (Mark LaPierre)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:42:28 -0400
Scott,   I used the Dynamat Extreem through out my car floors, doors and
tunnel. It is tacky/tarry on one side and "BRIGHT" foil on the other.  Great
sound deadener and seals up any cracks, holes,  and
is suppose to keep the interior heat down. The tacky side is self adhering
to fresh paint or clean metal.

About $190. for my box from Eastwood off of their Ebay sight.

Mark