Re: [Healeys] BN2 body assy order

To: "'T+ B Willig'" <willig@wtnet.de>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, "'Jose
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 body assy order
From: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:18:51 +0200
Thomas,

To be honest, I painted the car with the front and rear shroud in place
(fenders off). I was convinced by Roger Moment's articles and (even more) by
my body shop owner. He said that it will be quite difficult to properly
align all the panels if they all have so much freedom of movement.
I kind of agreed.
I should add, that the car had all the fenders and doors in place for paint
prep work. They were only taken all off for paint.

And, if I did it again, I would do it the same way. It was pretty difficult
to just get the fenders and doors right :-)

Best, Tadek