Re: [Healeys] BN2 body assy order

To: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 body assy order
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 08:16:53 -0700
I chose to leave body shroud on during my resto. Cost was main concern. All
four fingers needed bottoms fixed. Use a rust conversion product on all
frame sections with surface rust. I am doing a great driver, not an award
winner. I took doors and fenders off. I am rewireing car and will be
installing dash. I like using plastic straps to hold in place while hooking
it all up.

Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On Apr 3, 2011 6:41 AM, "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <tadeusz.malkiewicz@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> To be honest, I painted the car with the front and rear shroud in place
> (fenders off). I was convinced by Roger Moment's articles and (even more)
by