Re: [Healeys] Inline fuses

To: gardner5@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Inline fuses
From: Peter Schauss <rpschauss@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:06:34 -0400
On my BJ7, I have two inline fuses.  One is on the wire which runs
from the headlight switch to the tail lights and dashboard lights.
The other one is in the circuit which feeds the overdrive relay.  The
idea of the second one is to prevent to overdrive solenoid from
burning out if the cutoff switch for the pull-in winding fails.

I have considered putting fuses in the headlight circuit but the
thought of loosing my headlights suddenly had detered me so far.

HTH,
Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB