Re: [Healeys] Inline fuses

To: Peter Schauss <rpschauss@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Inline fuses
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:59:38 -0400
Norman Nock always warned against fusing the headlights circuit for the
reason that Peter mentions and I have never understood the logic.  If a
short would take out a fuse on a circuit protected with one why would it not
take out the wiring on one not protected?

FWIW I have two fuse panels, one for circuits switched by the ignition and
another for those that are always hot with a separate fuse for each
appliance, including the headlights.

Best--Michael Oritt