Re: [Healeys] Healey Heater System

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Heater System
From: Per Schoerner <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:57:35 +0200
Hi
If you have a BN4, at least the one I worked with some time ago, then it
doesn't have those oval holes. Instead they have metal tubes that are
connected to the vent holes in the dash, the vent tubes attach directly
to those tubes, e.g. no rubber elbows there. Be careful, those metal
tubes are located very near the ignition key switch, a fact that had
caused the wire harness meltdown on the car I worked with. Ended up
replacing the harness, which was brand new BTW. I isolated the vent
tube, (or the ignition key switch) with a piece of rubber hose before I
reattached the battery.

Per
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html