Re: [Healeys] Vehicle Registration in PA

To: Jonas Payne <JPayne@ThorCon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Vehicle Registration in PA
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:52:46 +0000 (UTC)
The CHP is pretty good about stopping and ticketing overloaded or improperly
loaded vehicles on the highways (yes, of course some get away with it). I
can't recall the last time I saw a real rust bucket; CA cars tend to hold up
better than some (that's why you see 'California car' in some for-sale ads). I
did see a creampuff--I think it was a '60s-era Buick--parked in the cellphone
waiting area for SJC yesterday. I gave the driver a thumbs-up.

One thing that does concern me are the POS big rigs from Mexico. Thanks to
NAFTA, they're allowed across the border and some of them look like death
traps for all concerned.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA