Re: [Healeys] Ratchet Spanners

To: Patrick and Caroline Quinn <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ratchet Spanners
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:38:53 -0700
Patrick,

They're very commonly available over here. They now make stubby
version ones as well as hinging ones. I have a few sets and love them!

Last time I looked you could order them online from Amazon.

Jody

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/jodyfkerr@gmail.com

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/They-Might-Be-Racing/182813478411202<--Follow

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so."
--Douglas Adams
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html