Re: [Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:10:44 -0700
Have always heard the 'midrange' fuel is the low- and high-test blended (that's
why it is usually 89-octane and the low
is 87 and premium is 91).  If the midrange is the only one labeled as
containing ethanol I'd be very suspicious; the
station would need three tanks instead of two, the trucks would need 3
sections, etc.  (all the gas trucks I've seen
have two trailers and two outlets).

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net