[Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys

Subject: [Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys
From: glemon at neb.rr.com (Greg Lemon)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:41:06 -0500
In  Nebraska, ethanol, is required to be labeled, most stations have
regular, a 87 octane, midgrade at 89, and premium at 91 or 92.  The midgrade
(called different names at different vendors, often "plus" or something like
that) is the one with 10% ethanol, and is always marked as such.

If I saw similar grades but not marked for ethanol or not maybe the midgrade
would still be the ethanol gas on a best guess.  But I not sure if the
octane values/mixes follow the same formulation in other states though?.

Greg Lemon