[Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys

Subject: [Healeys] Stainless Steel Fuel Tank for Big Healeys
From: mslechta at chartermi.net (Mike Slechta)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:43:24 -0500
Martin ~ You are absolutely correct in everything you stated, but I think your
last statement (It is also corrosive in aluminiumum tanks, carburetoror parts
and rubber components) should have been at the top of your list.
Also, the shelf life of ethanol blended fuel is minimal & it going to damage
all of your gas powered lawn & garden equipment very quickly.
What really burns my A## is the way we were force fed that S*#t without any
input from the consumers or warning to the consumers of the damage it does.
Happy Healeying ~ Mad Mike