[Healeys] Gas

Subject: [Healeys] Gas
From: pajtamuvek at gmail.com (Austin Healey)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:23:30 +0200
I only had problem with my cars, when I used hi-octain super gasoline (rated
98+). My guess is that the octane booster additive caused thoose problems
(mainly rough idle and misses during acceleration at low revs - like lean
mixture). But after a hundred or soo kms, the problem dissapiered.

No leaks ever.

Gergo