Re: [Healeys] Suspension Changes & Now Front End Vibration

To: John Soderling <bighealey@astound.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Suspension Changes & Now Front End Vibration
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:07:34 +0800
If the shock has a bit of slack between up and down motion, then you can get
vibration.  It's not enough that the shock can still dampen movement, what
you don't want is something like a 1/8" or 1/4" of free play up or down
before the dampening kicks in.  If that happens you can get a little bit of
the harmonic vibration...

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html