[Healeys] Suspension Changes & Now Front End Vibration

Subject: [Healeys] Suspension Changes & Now Front End Vibration
From: bn1 at pacbell.net (Mr. Bill)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 17:20:26 -0700
John,

I have the needle bearings, neoprene bushings and run 205/65 Dunlop
SP4000's on 6" SS 72's on my BN1. They are smooth as silk right past 100
mph. (On a closed course, of course!) ;-) It is not the needles or
bushings, by experience.

Bill
'53 BN1
'61 BT7
-- When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened
or not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I
cannot remember anything but the things that never happened. - Mark Twain