[Healeys] Reproduction seat runners

Subject: [Healeys] Reproduction seat runners
From: lapierrem at sbcglobal.net (Mark LaPierre)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 09:15:02 -0400
Alex,  I used a set from Moss for my BT7.   They look like a great copy but
they need to strengthen their stud welds.   I had 2 of the studs come loose
just from moving the seats
around a bit when I was installing them.   I suggest either an extra tack
weld on each stud
or you can reinstall the loss ones with an extra nut to hold it in place,
kind of a pita to get
them on but thats how I fixed my issue.   Other than that they work fine.

Mark