Re: [Healeys] I have to stay,

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] I have to stay,
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 09:40:32 -0400
Come on Ira!  I may be disgustingly erudite and fearsomely handsome
but I am not dumb.   Of course I replaced "consumables" and worn bits
- but interior went back in  as it was in excellent condition.  New
dash as that looked as if it had been put in a toaster.  Hood kept.
Only one bolt sheared - all the rest just eased out - no rust !!!