[Healeys] I have to stay,

Subject: [Healeys] I have to stay,
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:31:10 -0700
sorry,
I could not resist :)
I wish my bolts came off easy :(
dealing with the small ones holding the wire harness above the grill
opening.
X head bolt with small nut 1/4"? still trying to find a spanner that will
fit, but I can't actually see the nut....
cheers,
As Rich said, "time to buy a car"

--
Ira Erbs
IT CONSULTANT

 We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
thinking we used when we created them.
                                           -Albert Einstein