Re: [Healeys] Fw: Re: FW: Original 750 Mile BN2

To: Martin Jansen <jule_enterprisesah@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Re: FW: Original 750 Mile BN2
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:54:20 -0700
Which is ironic, because if I needed a frame I'd go with a Kilmartin:

http://www.kas-kilmartin.com.au/prod01.htm

And it appears they are now in Europe:

http://www.kilmartin.eu/KAS_Europe/Home.html

Their sheetmetal is excellent--I know from first-hand--and I'd expect no less
from a complete chassis.  Great blokes to
deal with, too (I bet they even know what nitriding is).

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html