[Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curt/Nancy Arndt)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:17:35 -0700
Alan,

I was talking about the 18K original mile Spruce Green BN1 on the Fantasy
Junction website.  Now this is an original car, and the collector who know
owns it (he has a 300 car collection ) considers this one of his favorites
due to it's originality.  This is why I have so much heartburn with the
misrepresentation of the White over Red BN2.  Original cars command the most
money!

Cheers,

Curt

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/124-Austin-Healey-100/4%20Roadster-Inline%204%20Cyl