[Healeys] Greetings

To: <jule_enterprisesah@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Greetings
From: "Ghess4" <ghess4@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:47:10 -0700
Hello Martin,
I think that you are right about the bashing (I would call it childish) of you
and your company, by one individual, generating more business for you.  I have
gotten a couple of calls from engineering friends wondering whether the
"basher" is out of his mind and whether he knows anything about metallurgy.

Actually the reason I'm putting this on the List is to pass along compliments
of list members who have seen my Jule frame and driven my car.  Everyone who
drives it quickly develop a lead foot because it feels so stable.  I sometimes
have to tell them to take it a little easier! It is also great that I can put
it on my lift and place the support pads anywhere I like and I can still close
and open the doors without any flexing what so ever.

I have a set of 3.54 gears on order and am sure looking forward to getting
them in.

We thank you for the fine Jule Frame.  Hope to see you somewhere this year.
Best Regards
Gale Hess
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html