[Healeys] Lockheed servo

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Lockheed servo
From: Wayne Schultz <waschu2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:23:02 -0400
Hi,

          I am retiring my Girling servo to my spares cabinet and want
to install a Lockheed servo. So,  I am looking for pictures of  Lockheed
servo installations in a 3000.  I want to install it in the same
location as the original but as high as possible to help keep it clean
and avoid damage. I saw one car at a show that had the unit hanging
below the frame rail :(   Bending and welding up mount brackets is not a
problem.

          Thanks

          Wayne
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html