[Healeys] Moss harness question bt7

Subject: [Healeys] Moss harness question bt7
From: jtrifari at comcast.net (John Trifari)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:50:51 -0700
In negative ground cars the red wire goes to the + terminal of the coil; the
black wire goes to the - terminal of the coil. Make sure you are using a
positive ground Pertronix if your car I still positive ground.   Negative
ground Pertronix with negative ground cars.  Unit will burn out if you shift
polarity.  Yellow wires run off the generator to the control box.  Nothing
to do with the distributor. Yellow/green goes from the F terminal of the
generator to the F terminal on the control box.  Yellow wire goes between D
terminal and D terminal on the control box.  John Trifari  Golden Gate AHC