[Healeys] Musings

Subject: [Healeys] Musings
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:51:28 EDT
Over twenty years ago, I sold my third Austin Healey to pay for a vasectomy
 reversal. My daughter, Austen, is soon to be twenty-one years old and
graduating  from college in New Zealand. I now have my fourth Austin-Healey and
my daughter  loves it. She still hasn't driven it, as she is afraid of the
old three speed  manual, but she has helped from time to time with the
maintenance and every time  I would return from a drive, she said she loved the
way it would make the garage  smell. I'm hoping to get her behind the wheel
after she graduates and returns  home, so we'll see, but if she doesn't, one
of my grand daughters is waiting in  the wings and chomping at the bit the
drive grandpa's little red car.

Steven  Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 6/10/2011 11:19:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,