[Healeys] Musings

Subject: [Healeys] Musings
From: gmandas at yahoo.com (Greg Mandas)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
I didn't have the BJ8 until our daughter was out of college working. Even
though she liked cars and driving, she didn't really know what love was until
she can home one vacation and we drove the Big Healey. The first thing she
said was, "This car is mine." We were talked about what she could get until
the Healey was hers and she did some Googling of old cars when she said, "I
really like the looks of old Porsches.

As with all things with our children,
it's a beginning.

Greg