[Healeys] BT7 door handles

Subject: [Healeys] BT7 door handles
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:16:13 -0700
I am talking about. BT7 exterior handels, not the later keyed BJ8 or the
forward remote, interior ones.
Thanks to all for comments

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write