[Healeys] 54 BN1

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 54 BN1
From: "Michael Bowie" <michael.bowie@fivepointsix.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:45:36 -0500
Thanks to all of you for the shared wisdom.

  I looked over the car today and failed to find any rust,  other than at
sill level,  just behind the driver's door.

  All the outriggers look good.  I have not yet pulled up the carpet,  so
who knows that the floor pans could reveal.

Bumpers need to be re-chromed.  I am hoping to restore a weekend driver,  do
not anticipate pulling off fenders.  The task of re-aligning fender and door
panels seems daunting,  especially since my wife would instantly quickly
bore of this tedium.

Since the body is straight and almost rust-free,  I think I will leave that
task to the next patron of LBC's.

I am a pretty good wrench and will be good for all the grunt work involved.
Final paint,  interior and machine shop stuff are beyond my capabilities.

Great group.thanks for the  responses.  Been lurking for years.first post.

Michael Bowie

54BN1

Boerne, Texas
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html