[Healeys] 54 BN1

Subject: [Healeys] 54 BN1
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 22:33:23 EDT
Great to have you here, it's an amazing, eclectic and cantankerous group.
I've learned a ton here and since you have a BN1, do not hesitate to ask for
 photos of another one for comparison. I have an early BN1 as well as
others on  the list and although photos get ripped off mass replies, we can all
send you  photos individually. Welcome and enjoy your car and the crazy folks
who come  with it!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 7/3/2011 7:07:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,