Re: [Healeys] Car Numbers and body numbers

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car Numbers and body numbers
From: gene stigen <gstigen@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:17:29 -0700
My '53, is one of the first 100 cars I believe. Rich may correct me. I've had
her since 1970. Body#4360214,chassis#143703.From what I understand,she's #71
of the regular production run.I haven't gotten the Heritage certificate yet,so
I could be off a bit. She has aluminum bonnet& boot,2 piece dash & adjustable
steering wheel.also 1 piece perplex side screens. cheers Geno P.S. Hope too
retire in 1&1/2 yrs and get all 3 Healeys back on the road!!