Re: [Healeys] Vintage lic plates in Ohio

To: <akronzips@aol.com>, <cotobob@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Vintage lic plates in Ohio
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:31:11 -0400
Howard,

In Ontario, and I suspect most other places, "historical vehicle" plates are
to be used only for the above reasons quoted by the officer. That's why
they're so cheap, but very limiting. I would never register a Healey under
those plates because I'd want to use the car for pleasure.

One of my customers just recently registered and plated his Healey with a
pair of "Year of manufacture" plates, but paid the normal fee for the
registration and the annual sticker, ensuring his car's use wasn't limited.

Rich