[Healeys] Vintage lic plates in Ohio

Subject: [Healeys] Vintage lic plates in Ohio
From: vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com (Jean Caron)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:43:29 +0000
Howard:
Each of the ten provinces and the three territories in Canada issue their own
licence plates and have different rules governing the use of vintage/antique
car plates.
Where I live, in Manitoba, we have antique car plates and the user must have a
car of a certain age to qualify and I berlieve that they are also limited with
regards to mileage by the Manitoba Public Insurance. In my experience here, it
is not worthwhile having those if you want to drive your car anytime you want.

Jean Caron

richchrysler at quickclic.net; eyera3000 at gmail.com