Re: [Healeys] Hood fitting

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hood fitting
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:15:37 +0200
Hi Josef,

Wise advice, just to add I did two hoods myself, only on a Midget and a
Sprite. I have succeeded with thoose to a good standard. My main problem
here is, that I have got no sample with my car. No old frame, hood,
fastners. Nothing.
I have collected the parts, but need some advice if possible. How to set the
frame first? How long are the straps of the frame? Where to start fitting
the hood? How to start fitting the wood frame? What is the sequence of the
finisher/wood/hood etc.

Just in case if any of You have some time and/or know a website where it is
covered in detailes.

Gergo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html