Re: [Healeys] Hood fitting

To: <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hood fitting
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:37:24 +0200
Hi Gergo,
I do not know of any fitting instruction for an early BN4 hood (top). The only
I know is
http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Werner/BJ8%20Top%20Installation%20Instructio
ns.pdf,
But that`s for a BJ7/BJ8 hood, which is quite different. Think to get it
really right as original, you need to buy a prefabricated cover and to fiddle
it out. But don`t know of a company I can recommend, perhaps "Robbins" . I
would have friends around with BN4s to ask and who would borrow me their hoods
to take measurements.

Josef Eckert