Re: [Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M

To: "'HealeyRick'" <healeyrick@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:56:27 -0400
Yes, absolutely. This is not the first time this car has been on ebay. Last
time was back in May of this year according to my Hundred Registry records.

Somebody's going to end up with a great project. I just hope they don't feel
they have to go changing things. Restore, of course, but altering colours or
specifications...I hope not. However, note that the lower black was an add
on years ago and was not factory on that car. Note also being an early BN2
there is no swage line in the rear wings yet.

Rich