[Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car

Subject: [Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car
From: glemon at neb.rr.com (Greg Lemon)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 23:44:46 -0500
Original poster mentions doing all work but paint and  machine work for the
motor, I assume that includes bodywork, paint prep. Nice thing about the 100
it is a pretty simple car, simple interior, not much chrome, if it is in
fact rust free and owner is doing the prep work for paint 10-15K is doable
in my opinion/experience, but that would be, as Bob stated, assuming that it
is not a no expense spared deal, but shopping around for deals, finding good
local paint and machine shops that can do good work at a good price, and
putting a LOT of time and elbow grease into rebuilding, polishing, painting
etc.

As far as the worth of the car,  as described it will really depend a lot on
the condition of the body, it it is straight and the car is all there, and
it truly original rust free or true surface rust metal I would say over 10K,
if things are missing or there or body issues less depending on degree of
the issues.

Greg Lemon