[Healeys] Non-Healey Formula 1 in USA - help please

Subject: [Healeys] Non-Healey Formula 1 in USA - help please
From: healeyrick at yahoo.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
Tracy,

Vote has already been taken last week and the Austin City Council gave it
thumbs-up.  F1 really needs a presence in the U.S. and I hope this works out.
The USGP in the 70s was the final race in the season in Oct at Watkins Glen.
I think I'd prefer a race in Austin in Oct. rather than mid-summer, but Bernie
didn't ask me.  I know F1 and Bernie have a lot of detractors, but every car
nut has to go to at least one F1 race in their life, just for the experience
of hearing motors turn at 18,000 rpm.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo